[78-L] Canadian 78s

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Wed Jan 9 00:48:03 PST 2019

Not only the metals. Look what happened to Peer Gynt at the croosroads,
meeting the Button-moulder, who says:

Now, you were designed for a shining button
on the vest of the world; but your loop gave way;
so into the waste-box you needs must go,
and then, as they phrase it, be merged in the mass.
(Ibsen: "Peer Gynt", act 5, scene 7)

Kristjan