[78-L] Canadian 78s

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Tue Jan 8 12:06:15 PST 2019

A lot of the late 78 masters for Canada were probably dubbed from 45s. I know
Sidney Bechet's 'Petite Fleur' on Regency was..an off center French 45, at
that. Limited market by this time. And I know for a fact that some 45 masters
for Canada were dubbed from US 45s because I know the guy who was cutting them
at RCA..

dl

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com