[78-L] obscure artist & label

Malcolm malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Thu Dec 27 18:00:26 PST 2018

My initial info came from the ARLD by Galen Gart. It says that
Clarion (Philadelphia) had business addresses in that city in 1950 & 1960
but gives no proprietor data.
A 2nd Clarion label (or possibly an extension of the 1st one?) is given
for Hollywood, CA, 1954. But a different source I found online says
Hollywood, 1959, for Clarion 102.
The CA proprietors were Stephen E. Markham & James L. Morgan.
Clarion 102 also appeared on London 16001. Neither Clarion is cited
as being connected with London.
Confusing at best.

*******