[78-L] White Christmas

kil at roadrunner.com.invalid kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Wed Dec 26 08:47:11 PST 2018

If you follow your link, David, and click the back button next to "play," it will play the entire track, explaining it is from a Kraft Music Hall radio broadcast, and Trudy at that time was already married to Murdo MacKenzie and had two little girls.  This had to be from the early fifties.  She was still using her maiden and professional name, Erwin (Irwin is a misprint).  Not likely within two or three years, she would both remarry and stop using her professional name and start using Stevens.  She had been using Erwin since her days with Kay Kyser (WHO WOULDN"T LOVE YOU and others).  My two cents are still on - two different Trudy's.
RayK