[78-L] ^White Christmas

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Dec 25 11:57:07 PST 2018

Merry Christmas, 78-L!

OK, back to business.

Even my grandkids believe the holidays are properly validated by watching White Christmas. I consider myself a success. However there are crucial questions that I cannot answer and so I turn to my friends.

In the early scenes of the Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye movie White Christmas, they are apparently playing a show in Florida. Wallace and Davis have two train tickets for New York.  They show the girls in the Pullman sleeper and Wallace and Davis spend the night "in a drafty old club car."  How long would that trip have been in 1954?  Overnight or two nights? More?  Less?

Sent from my sluggish old iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng, bad spellimg, nonsensical word choices, delays and all other lapses.