[78-L] sealable plastic record sleeves

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net.invalid
Thu Oct 4 12:59:16 PDT 2018

Some of my records are in plastic sleeves which have a seal like the seal on
sandwich baggies (i.e.. two sides of sleeve press together to interlock).

I have no recollection of where I got these, and do not see anything like
them being offered by the suppliers of record collector items.

They are roughly 13x13" usable space, the zipper seal adds a little.

Sealable LP sleeves with an adhesive strip and flap are available, but I
find them prone to open, or snag the jacket on the adhesive.

Does anyone know if the large ziploc bags are available somewhere??

Thanks, Thomas.