[78-L] Will Rogers test pressing

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Wed Sep 19 09:35:28 PDT 2018

Some years ago, Larry Holdridge sold a Victor vinyl pressing of a Will Rogers
broadcast, probably taken from airchecks made on October 18, 1931. The
airchecks are listed in DAHR but not the 12" dub made from it. Someone once
sent me an audio link to it and as I recall, it was fairly lengthy, like two
5-minute sides. Shorter recordings from this date have been issued on a couple
of lp compilations..does anyone HAVE the 12" disc, or a file made from it? The
link I had has long gone kaputski.

Thanks, DL