[78-L] Joan Regan Question

kil at roadrunner.com.invalid kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Wed Sep 19 08:39:11 PDT 2018

Does anyone remember the British singer in the 50s, Joan Regan?
I don't mean remember seeing her records.  She made many.
TILL THEY'VE ALL GONE HOME was her biggest hit in the states.
I'm trying to remember how her name is correctly pronounced, as with Ree-, or with Ray.
It seems to me I heard it pronounced with Ray, but I might have heard it mispronounced that way.
And I know Phil Regan was pronounced with a Ree.
Maybe somebody in the UK or Kristjan can help me on this.
RayK