[78-L] Does anyone recognize this label?

ice261263@gmail.com ice261263 at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Aug 16 15:40:22 PDT 2018

Not my specialty, but in the photo we can see the raised border of the label, and a raised central ring too, around the spindle hole. Something like a double eccentric groove can also be seen around the label, at the upper right corner of the image.
A more complete image would cast some light about the pressing factory, probably... Grey Gull, Pathé, our some other. Could be a client label for a well known maker.
Could you post a complete photo of the label and surroundings?

Inigo

Enviado desde mi Huawei