[78-L] OT: Web browsers rendering pages differently.

ROBERT LANG bobhope at ieee.org.invalid
Mon Aug 13 05:17:29 PDT 2018

Hi Joel,

Looking at the hi-lighted link in your original message, there is a
comma after htm.  If I just click on the link as it appears, I get a
page that just lists links to "Download Sheet Music", "Music Contracts",
etc. If I take the comma off, I get the page I think you want to
display.  I've tried this in Firefox, Chrome, Explorer and Edge, with
the same result.  I am running Windows 10.

So it appears to me that you should just get rid of the comma at the end
of your link.

Regards,

Bob