[78-L] OT: Web browsers rendering pages differently.

Joel Bresler joel.br at verizon.net.invalid
Sat Aug 11 12:58:48 PDT 2018

Dear friends:

I publish a website on Sephardic music, from the 78 era to the present. I am
hoping one of this list's subscribers is web guru enough to explain why
Chrome does not render the pictures on this page
http://www.sephardicmusic.org/appendix-78recordstores.htm, while the same
URL loaded into Internet Explorer renders properly.

To compound the mystery, these same "missing" images appear in a Google
image search, so clearly their indexing robot found them:
https://goo.gl/YpM4u7

Thanks in advance for any help. Please feel free to email offline if you
feel the answer is not of general interest to the list.

Best,

Joel

Joel Bresler, Publisher
www.sephardicmusic.org
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

joel.br at verizon.net
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com