[78-L] Thorens TD 124

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Sat Aug 4 19:25:13 PDT 2018

Hello folks,
I just inherited a fantastic stereo system. It's based in a vintage
radio phono cabinet that harkens from the early 30's. My dad had bought
it when I was very young and it went through multiple renovations as he
moved through phonos and amp/receivers. He had a set of Bogens once, and
a fine American Fischer receiver at another time. Right now it has Denon
electronics.
But the highlight is the phonograph. It houses a Thorens TD 124 sporting
a 3009 Series II arm.
I can't use it.
My tremor has gotten to the point where I am afraid to touch it. So I
think I am going to sell it.
Or I could make a trade. What I want is a really good semi-automatic
with variable speed and of course, 78 speed.
What could I wind up with?

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully