[78-L] Kendall Recording - Rochester, NY

Rodger J Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Jul 29 22:05:38 PDT 2018

Does anybody have any info on Kendall Recording Company in Rochester, NY?  I
have a 12" 78rpm lacquer and a 78rpm pressing from them, the lacquer is 1948
and the pressing seems to be from 1951. I have seen two or three Lps from
them, at least one on red vinyl, the other black.  Any info appreciated.
I'm specifically looking for anything by Giles Hobin, Eastman grad, who was
a bank teller with my mom before I was born, then a Major Bowes winner and
toured the concert circuit for a while, until he settled into teaching.  He
was my high school chorus director.

Rodger Holtin

78-L Member Since MCMXCVIII

For Best Results Use Victor Needles