[78-L] Los Angeles COAST label circa 1948 ??

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net.invalid
Fri Jun 22 11:46:51 PDT 2018

Hi David,    Thanks for that information.  Were these late 40's issue ??

  A quick scan of eBay shows myriad releases on COAST, all in 4 digit catalog number series , nothing in 800 series.
  I have NOT seen a label for the Clauson release, so do not know if it is the same company.

  The label is not in 78discography.

  Billboard Aug 1945 has an article about COAST label, "originally Rodeo Records," operated by coin machine operators Charles E. Washburn and Gladys Washburn.

  Anyone have catalogs or other source of information relevant to the 800 series or Clauson ???

Thanks!
Thomas.