[78-L] Camarata Question

kil at roadrunner.com.invalid kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Thu May 10 15:00:57 PDT 2018

I meant to say I'm convinced it is a sax.
Not being a musician, I have no idea if it is a tenor sax or an alto sax.
I looked it up and the alto sax has the higher register, I think, so that must be it.
But it no longer matters because I don't want to credit Camarata for playing it, since I'm no longer sure he was the player.
RayK