[78-L] Timeless

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net.invalid
Wed Apr 25 22:38:44 PDT 2018

Kristjan,
  Links in the Robert Johnson thread no longer work - can you supply
a link to the recording equipment etc. photo??
  Are there films available on youtube of recording in that era?
  Also, I've referenced this before - there is a GEORGE FORMBY film
from 1937 "Feather Your Nest" set in a recording studio. The equipment
and recording waxes shown in the film look authentic, anyone know
for sure?? Has anyone seen this film ?? (the film made its first video
appearance on DVD in 2014,  EALING STUDIO RARITIES V.14. Released in
the UK so R2 locked.)
  Cheers, Thomas.