[78-L] Record washing machines

Dustin Wittmann dpwittmann at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Apr 22 08:22:54 PDT 2018

I have a VPI 16.5. It was Music Direct's display model, but it's in perfect
shape. My only complaint is that the plastic tubes don't stand up to
repeated use or any form of pressure and crack easily. I'm not cleaning
badly warped records, either. I've glued the tubes back together countless
times. One of these days I need to upgrade to their delrin tube. The
machine itself is great.