[78-L] Youngest to have recorded

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Tue Mar 20 13:43:44 PDT 2018

I love this one, David!
That was sounds from a five months old fetus which unfortunately died.
John recorded the sounds after learning that the fetus wouldn't survive.
So minus 4 months would then be the youngest so far.
But heart sounds can be registered as soon as sixteen days after
conception. Minus 8 and a half months...
(Sorry if this is getting clinical.)
Kristjan