[78-L] Youngest to have recorded

BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com.invalid
Tue Mar 20 09:32:04 PDT 2018

Do you mean the youngest around now or the youngest at the time they recorded?

Jo Stafford and Paul Weston's son made some contributions to their still mono Christmas record in the mid 50s, specifically some interjections on "T'was the night before Christmas"; he couldn't have been more than two, perhaps just one!  Today, if he's still around, this youngster is a record producer.

db
Sent from my iPhone