[78-L] I have been trying to get back on the 78 chat group for months.

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net.invalid
Wed Mar 7 12:53:51 PST 2018

Your message seems to have come through on 78-l so it looks like you are a member.   The group is quiet of late, like lots of mailing lists.  Many members are lured away by the glitz and pictures of Face Book pages.  Unfortunately in my opinion it is not easy to follow discussions or to get answers to questions since there is so much going on under the Face Book banner.

Ron L