[78-L] Pronunciation Question

kil at roadrunner.com.invalid kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Mon Nov 13 20:02:31 PST 2017

Well there you have four possibilities that I hadn't even thought of.  I was trying to decide between Plice and Pleece.  Let's wait for tomorrow and see if anyone has a better idea.  Not much I could find on his ancestry to give a clue, except that he came from Philadelphia, which doesn't help.  He does have offspring, and they would know, but they may be from New York City or California, or anywhere.  Do we have any listers from Philadelphia who may remember him?
RayK