[78-L] Pronunciation Question

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Mon Nov 13 19:21:24 PST 2017

I've always wondered that myself..in decades in radio I never had occasion to
play one of his recordings. I figured it was "plees". Correctly it could be
"plise" or if it's French it could be "Play" or "pleh" but who says names are
ever pronounced correctly when it's easier to pick something that works?

dl