[78-L] 78-L, FB and the Absolute Knowledge

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Fri Oct 20 06:01:17 PDT 2017

I find Facebook to be completely safe, and the "people you may know" may not
even be remotely connected and certainly aren't out there looking for you. A
lot of knowledge and information is over there in a variety of groups devoted
to 78s, classical vinyl, jazz and big bands, old time radio, opera and more.
And you can easily unfollow groups or members (or block them).

78-L still exists but its activity is limited to spurts these days..like this one.

dl