[78-L] Warren Mills and His Blue Serenaders

Michael Shoshani michael.shoshani at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Sep 20 04:49:17 PDT 2017

Hi, Ron!

I don't have it with me (it's at home, I'm at work), but if I remember
correctly the booklet that accompanied the 24-CD BMG Complete RCA Victor
Ellington noted that Warren Mills was Irving Mills' son. And that at the
time, he was either nine or ten years old. (Apparently Irving produced the
session but for some reason gave the credit to his child. Whoever curated
the notes for the box set seemed puzzled by this.)

Michael Shoshani
Chicago

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:46 PM, Ron L'Herault <lherault at verizon.net.invalid