[78-L] Columbia & Gennett - was: Triangle 11290

Rodger J. Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Sep 6 11:17:53 PDT 2017

Help me understand why in the name of Electrobeamic Vival-Tonalism why
Columbia - or anyone else - would continue to press acoustic masters,
especially of classical music, once the electrics came along; particularly
masters from a second-string outfit like Gennett.

There's gotta be a good story here somewhere.

--
Rodger
For Best Results Use Victor Needles