[78-L] In my prayers

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Sun Aug 27 16:26:15 PDT 2017

Here's Kurt's note on Facebook:

Good afternoon friends.

Many have called or emailed asking how we are doing in the midst of Hurricane
Harvey. I was up until 4AM this morning putting the finishing touches on VRA 62
in case we lose power, and today Mark and I put out sandbags and cleaned up
some water in the archive. (Looks like it came in under some flashing on the
roof due to high winds.) I live on site, so will continue to monitor things
here at Ft Nauck's throughout the week.

We appreciate everyone's concern, thoughts and prayers. God is good, regardless
of what happens!

Kurt

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com