[78-L] In my prayers

BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com.invalid
Sun Aug 27 15:50:56 PDT 2017

I wrote to him on Friday and he said that he is fine and his stock is safe. I guess if you live in that part of the world and you have a valuable collection like he does, you're going to take steps to make sure it stays safe. Also, as we all know, he depends a lot on Devine protection so I assume that really never lets him down. In any case, we all hope everything is okay for him!

db

Sent from my iPhone

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com