[78-L] archiving and/or storing 78s

Darren j Ray darrenjray at bigpond.com.invalid
Sun Jun 25 08:30:30 PDT 2017

David, would you advocate these?

http://www.sleevecityusa.com/acid-free-heavy-paper-record-sleeves-p/9274.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com] On Behalf Of David Lennick
Sent: Monday, 26 June 2017 12:35 AM
To: 78-L Mail List
Subject: Re: [78-L] archiving and/or storing 78s

It's overkill. As well, even after cleaning, many 78s can continue to exude
an oily substance which will have to be removed so you'll have to toss those
sleeves.

dl

http://www.sleevecityusa.com/Diskeeper-2-0-Antistatic-Record-Sleeves-p/9235.