[78-L] archiving and/or storing 78s

Darren j Ray darrenjray at bigpond.com.invalid
Sun Jun 25 06:26:33 PDT 2017

Nope. All brand new.

Why no plastic sleeves for 78s?

Cheers.

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com] On Behalf Of David Lennick
Sent: Sunday, 25 June 2017 11:22 PM
To: 78-L Mail List
Subject: Re: [78-L] archiving and/or storing 78s

Others may disagree but I don't like plastic lined sleeves for 78s at all.
And don't ever re-use one if you've cleaned the disc that was in it. (This
probably applies more to the Angel and Decca and A&M sleeves of the
50s-70s.)

dl

http://www.sleevecityusa.com/Diskeeper-2-0-Antistatic-Record-Sleeves-p/9235.