[78-L] Store Styli Safely?

beststuff4u@frontiernet.net beststuff4u at frontiernet.net.invalid
Sat May 6 17:21:55 PDT 2017

I have some styli sitting around loose as I no longer have the plastic boxes they came in. I just purchased some small plastic boxes to put them in.
1. What would be the best material to line the bottom of the boxes?
2. Should the stylus tip be inserted into the material that lines the bottom of the box?
3. Is there a better way to store styli?
4. I've been buying additional styli via Ebay from dealers only. It seems that they no longer come with a stylus guard. Has anyone found styli that still come with a stylus guard?
Thank you
Sherwin Cerini in rainy Rochester, NY