[78-L] best storage for 12" 78RPM records?

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Fri Apr 21 19:11:35 PDT 2017

Can't imagine why this hasn't been addressed already, unless it's because all other 78-L members really have defected over to the splinter groups on Facebook, so here is my answer.

Many years ago I heard it said by older collectors that plastic lined sleeves "might" promote the incubation of mold on shellac records. So I have shied away from using them. That said, a few months ago I found an album of classical 78s that I did use them on probably 45+ years ago and forgot about it. They look fine. War time Columbia s, if that makes a difference to anybody.

Rodger
For Best Results Use Victor Needles

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.