[78-L] The ultimate!?

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Fri Mar 31 05:29:35 PDT 2017

Actually, we ought to be quite happy about these toys: it keeps the
turntable business alive, which is good for all of us, old 78 collectors
and young vinyl freaks. The same with all those cheap phonographs/
gramophones that are sold in supermarkets, and the high end stuff:
turntables, phono pre amps, cartridges and other gear.
Kristjan