[78-L] Stokowski, speaker Victor 6725

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Feb 20 18:34:02 PST 2017

Back in June of 2016 I asked about the Stokowski speech records and got some
interesting answers.
As a follow up to that, I have found a wonderful Stokowski page that answers
all my questions and curiosities about Stokowski records.  Very well done.
Here's the link:

http://www.stokowski.org/Leopold_Stokowski_Discography.htm

Even has mp3s of almost everything listed - including the talk missing from
my album.

Rodger

For best results use Victor Needles