[78-L] Centennial?

Andrew Homzy andrew.homzy at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Feb 14 12:23:01 PST 2017

OdDJoB plays a lot in these bars - especially at the Diana Krall Plaza.

Some more about our celebration here -

http://www.porttheatre.com/events/feb-2017/nanaimo-celebrates-jazz-100th-birthday/

There are direct flights to “The Nine Moles” (as my voice ‘recognition’ prefers) from Vancouver & Calgary ~~~

A.