[78-L] IRWIN COREY

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net.invalid
Tue Feb 7 10:07:33 PST 2017

Flahooley! was issued as a 6-record box set on Capitol as Album DF-284 in 1951.  I sold it a couple of years ago but I found the template with the information.  “The Springtime Cometh" is on the 6th record in the set.  I still have a scan of the first record and Corey’s name is on it along with the rest of the cast but I can’t send an attachment to the list.  I can send the scan to anyone who wants to see it.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

www.reallyoldrecords.com