[78-L] Free 78s in Cheshire

Trevor Hughes huggie4391 at yahoo.com.invalid
Sun Feb 5 06:39:19 PST 2017

Hi Jason and others
This is a short list of some of the records That also Include Billie Holiday, Billie Eckstine nd about 30 Vera Lynn  not published on CD or LP all records are clean and are in Sleeves. Only 2 are damaged one with a crack and the other With a chipped Edge  if nobody wants them by next Saturday I wiil reluctanly take them to the tip please contact me off line at
huggie4391 at yahoo.com
Thanks Trevor
Jack Parnell Quartet - Jukebopk JumbaJack Parnell Quartet - QuickieJhonny Dennis Novelty Swing Quartet - Dance With A DollyJohnny Dankworth  Strike Up The Band  18-5-50Johnny Dankworth Orch - ApplecakeJohnny Dankworth Seven  - Leon BismarkJohnny Dankworth Seven  - Webb CityJohnny Dankworth Seven - Allens AlleyJohnny Dankworth Seven - Strictly ConfidentialJohnny Ray - Don't Take Your Love From MeJohnny Ray - Glad Rag DollKenny Baker Band (1952) - ExplotationKenny Baker Band (1952) - Lullaby Of BirdlandThe Kingston Trio - Ruby RedThe Kingston Trio - Tom DoolyLouis Prima  -Weather ManLucky Thompson,s Lucky Seven - Boulevard BounceLucky Thompson,s Lucky Seven - From Dixieland To Be-BopLucky Thompson's Lucky Seven - Boppin' The BluesLucky Thompson's Lucky Seven - Just One More ChanceNo One But You Billy EinstineOscar Rabin - Swing Low, Sweet ChariotPeggy Lee - What Can I say After I Say I'm SorryRay Anthony - DC-7Ray Anthony - Pete Kelly's BluesTommy Dorsey - Tin Roof BluesTommy Dorsey orch - TrombonologyVaughn Monro - Betty Norton We Could Make Such Beautiful MusicVaughn Monro - Betty Notton  We Could Make Such Beautiful MusicVaughn Monro- moon Maids - DreamVic Lewis Orch - Bark For BarksdaleVic Lewis Orch - Happy HornblowersWestern Brothers -The People Upstairs  (part)Woody HermanWoody Herman - Nero's ConceptionWoody Herman - PAMWoody Herman  -That's Right