[78-L] Rice Krispies

Malcolm malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Thu Feb 2 08:39:02 PST 2017

Purely personal use. He did an acceptable clean up using Audacity as his
platform.
I immediately heard distortion, compression and limiting - the last two
very common in television ads - in the original and thought it would
take more time to clean up that it was worth, and so went looking for an
earlier, cleaner copy.
Now I wonder who the singer(s) was/were? I'm thinking it was only one
guy doing all 3 voices as the vocal characteristics are really similar
and become more obvious (to me) in the three part counterpoint toward
the end of the clip.
I've been known to be wrong, though!
Malcolm

*******