[78-L] Lynn Roberts

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Jan 22 18:52:32 PST 2017

She also made a 78 with Charlie Spivak for the Abbey label. I think she was
16 at the time.

She was a wonderful person and a dear friend. I orchestrated a song she
sang with the Palm Beach Pops, and she was an absolute dream to work with.
One of the best vocal group leads in American music.

Jeff Sultanof