[78-L] head shell?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com.invalid
Tue Jan 17 18:38:33 PST 2017

Nope.  The Microtrack is the wooden arm which has a unique slide on
headshell, not anything at all like anything else.  I had a problem
about 15 years ago when some wise aleck stole the two headshells in my
classroom studio the morning of a DJ project.  I had a pair of lousy
condition headshells and used them, and then called my regular supplier.
 Nope, none available.  I tried every broadcast supplier in the country
and got only one used one.  It seems when the company went bankrupt the
sheriff sealed up the entire inventory of the company. Somewhere in
there are probably a thousand headshells nobody can ever get to for all
eternity.

Michael Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com