[78-L] Operatic Collectors

Craig Ventresco Ventresco craigventresco at gmail.com.invalid
Fri Jan 6 15:54:11 PST 2017

In answer to Robert's question, Brevort O'Dell was a cylinder enthusiast in
upstate New York who began collecting at the turn of the century as a
child. His collection is now housed at and is a cornerstone of the archive
at Syracuse University. He had thousands of cylinders and hundreds of great
stories about the early years of collecting, some of which were printed in
the New Amberola Graphic.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 9:19 PM, David Lennick <dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid