[78-L] Skinamarink

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com.invalid
Thu Dec 29 22:16:36 PST 2016

I'd always thought that "Skinamarinky dinky doo", (I have no idea how to spell it but I'm sure that's not correct), was written especially for Sharon Lois and Bram for their kids show, but I was asked to copy a home recording by a friend and on the flip side, where you often find short recordings with no name or details, a group was singing the same song to the words "Tiddly Wink e Wink e Wink". The main side of the record contained a recording of Bing Crosby greeting a group of handicap women in Winnipeg recorded in 1951 so this anonymous recording had to have been recorded then or earlier. I don't know if Sharon Lois and Bram are as popular in the US as they are in Canada but does anyone know anything about the Tiddly Wink song?
db