[78-L] Little Richard

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Dec 7 19:34:59 PST 2016

What I understand is that it was something played live at the end of a
radio broadcast, with the recording being made in the radio station's
studio, and they didn't have enough time to do a longer version, so the
original tape was dubbed and the one section repeated and spliced in to
extend the playing time, as you've said.