[78-L] Bent Fabricius-Bjerre

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Wed Dec 7 14:41:44 PST 2016

Bent Fabricius-Bjerre actually didn't start his own record company, but
the Danish branch of Metronome in 1950. The company was founded 1949 in
Sweden by a trio of music lovers:
the brothers Anders Burman (jazz drummer) and Lars Burman (art dealer),
and Borje Ekberg (jazz record collector). At the time of
Fabricius-Bjerre's involvement the label (named after the US Jazz
magazine) had already released more than a dozen 78's.
Kristjan