[78-L] Alan Bunting

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Tue Nov 29 15:52:56 PST 2016

I just learned that our list member Alan Bunting, England, passed away
in April this year. I don't think it has been mentioned on our list.
Alan was one of Britains most respected audio restorers; responsible for
more than 200 issues in the "The Golden Age Of Light Music" series
(Guild), which he engineered. He was also active as producer and
discographer.
There's a fine obituary here, by one of his colleagues.
http://www.musicweb-international.com/classrev/2016/Apr/Bunting_obit.htm

Kristjan

---