[78-L] Dinah Shaw

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Nov 15 04:37:00 PST 2016

In fact her real name was Rose Shore.

We've just opened a new office on Dinah Shore Boulevard in her hometown of Winchester, TN.

There was a suggestion of framing a record as local decor - hence the subject.

Thanks for the clarification on this weighty discographical matter.

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.