[78-L] Dinah Shaw

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Nov 14 20:30:51 PST 2016

OK, I'll take your word for it. I have several on both Canadian and US Victors and all have the correct form, all early gold print issues, thus leading me to doubt the story from a popular magazine. The word of a seasoned collector, however, is enough to dispel the doubt.

Perhaps they fixed it on the Southern issues. I bought all of mine in Arkansas, Alabama, or Tennessee.

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.