[78-L] Who's there?

Robert Shirer rshirer at neb.rr.com.invalid
Thu Nov 10 12:15:12 PST 2016

I'm still here, too.  I am more active on a few of the Facebook groups, but
I check in periodically. Doug Elliot, I very well remember my summer in
Ithica and some of the weekend hunting trips we make through stores and
thrift shops in the Finger Lakes region.  Good to know you are still here.
I'll retire at the end of the academic year, but I'll spend the last
semester and the following summer school period in Berlin for the first time
in seven years.
Cheers,
Bob Shirer