[78-L] Help with HMV junior table model

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net.invalid
Mon Nov 7 07:00:03 PST 2016

There's a chance motor parts would be the same in the US as across the pond, in which case I'd say to contact George Vollema at Great Lakes Antique Phonographs.   Be ready to include good pictures of the motor.   Alternatively, do a google search for antique phonograph repair/parts in England and see who you come up with.  Some have web pages.

Ron L