[78-L] Who's there? and Julian and Luis - will have something for you two to hear

yves fernand rocambujazz at yahoo.com.invalid
Mon Nov 7 06:43:57 PST 2016

Here, mostly reading, almost never talk, since most of the last year, I have been more on the mobile phone than a computer, I can do Facebook OK there, bit not e mailregardsYvesPS - still interested in discussing jazz and latin greats, and for Julian and Luis I do have something to share (think I remastered it as well as I could)