[78-L] Who's there?

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Nov 7 04:22:39 PST 2016

Messages on 78-L are searchable. Topics on facebook may always be there but they get buried quickly.  Not easily searched.

Also noted that most of the time when pictures are shared they are simply posted and not deposited in the files tab where they can be retrieved, thus generally defeating its own advantage.

Yes, I'm still here.

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.